- Milestone Environmental Contracting Inc. is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to fill an opening on remediation projects in the Port Hope Area.
- Civil/Environmental Engineering Degree or Civil Engineering Technologist or Technician Diploma and/or equivalent field experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experiences from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Civil and/or Environmental Construction Field experience.
- Work directly with Site Superintendent / Project Manager.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, MS Project, MS Office, Primavera, AutoCAD).
- Ability to interpret and read engineering drawings / specifications.
- Perform calculations and layouts.
- GPS Survey Equipment Field Experience.
- Construction supplies procurement experience.
- Ability to independently travel to and from the site and/or relocate depending on project requirements.
- Prior construction and H&S training an asset.
- Conduct project field work as required.
- Team player with strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Disciplined, motivated self-starter capable of high performance with minimal supervision.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail.
- Able to understand and prioritize requests.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Adherence to health and safety requirements.
- Assist other team members with various duties when required.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, personnel and information.
- Assist the Superintendent in planning, coordinating and supervising construction activities including crew and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations for construction projects by implementing the Company’s OH&S management system.
- Maintain and manage plans, specifications, cost, and material estimates, subcontract and related reports.
- Establish, monitor and initiate updates to, construction work schedules in Primavera and/or MS Project.
- Maintain accurate cost control plans by entering daily units of completion and processing timecards and material packing slips for payment and cost control updates.
- Coordinate proper procurement of construction materials ensuring timely delivery and accuracy of purchase orders.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
- Ensure Clients needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) / Site Superintendent (SS) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact Client relations.
Port Hope, Ontario.
Competitive wage based on level of study and experience.
How to Apply:
Please forward your résumé to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.