Milestone is seeking reliable, hardworking individuals that can learn and perform various tasks on job sites over the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island.
- Grade 12 or equivalent work experience.
- Any related construction industry experience in landscaping, earth works, mining, road building, water treatment or demolition is an asset.
- Valid class 5 drivers license.
- Clean and preps areas.
- Move and maintain equipment and tools.
- Shoveling and working closely with supervisor around Excavators.
- Maintain a safe and clean work site.
- Ability to lift approximately 40lbs over your shoulder height.
- Majority of time will be on project sites; out of town travel may be required.
- Shift duration and frequency is variable and dependent on project and client requirements. Shifts can include weekends and holidays. Work hours can be long and will vary, multiple 12hr+ days in a shift are not uncommon as well as working in different weather conditions.
On construction / remediation sites. Outdoor work.
Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island, BC.
To be discussed with potential applicants.
How to Apply:
Please send your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.