Milestone is seeking a Senior Project Manager with a minimum Ten (10) years experience managing large, complex environmental remediation projects. These projects typically require coordination of a large number of interrelated tasks and management of multi-disciplinary technical teams and subcontractors. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership, communication, team-building, and stakeholder management skills, and have a proven track record of delivering complex environmental remediation/heavy civil projects in Canada.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or other related discipline. Candidates with Technical Diplomas also considered. Formal project management training with PMP certification preferred.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years relevant experience.
- Experience managing the implementation of multi-disciplinary remediation projects including; decommissioning and demolition, civil earthworks, excavation shoring, marine construction, sediment dredging, dewatering and water treatment, radiological decontamination, slurry wall, and landfill capping projects.
- Experience overseeing subcontractors and leading field staff, labourers, equipment operators and other personnel on projects.
- Experience with provincial and federal environmental regulations.
- Good organizational, technical, writing, communication and team-building skills.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate changes to contractual agreements with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Manage project resources, schedule, and budgets.
- Utilizing earned value management tools to monitor project performance.
- Manage and report on project performance to senior management.
- Ensure proper implementation of project safety and quality assurance programs and corporate policies and procedures.
- Coordinate site activities with Milestone staff, subcontractors, and client representatives.
- Exercise independent professional judgment in directing and managing large multi-disciplined project teams.
- Provide technical direction to and mentors subordinate staff.
- Represent Milestone and interact in a professional manner with client and subcontractor representatives.
Field office. Outdoor work.
Port Hope, Ontario
To be discussed with potential applicants.
How to Apply:
Please send your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.