Our Project Managers provide overall direction for the completion of environmental remediation projects. They are responsible for project performance including: costs, schedule, planning, project coordination, quality and project status. It is essential that they establish and maintain excellent relationships with subcontractors, consultants, administrative support and our Clients.
Your attention to detail and exceptional time-management will be called upon regularly to process contract drawings and their specifications, record contract changes, make budget revisions and provide input into cost control.
Your contribution will be integral in the areas of performing material take-offs and pricing for project control recording, and reviewing bid documents (specifications, drawings, addendums, bid alternates, delivery dates, and bid closing dates.)
All of the above will be performed by tapping into your excellent organizational and computer skills, utilizing software to manage data and facilitate effective retrieval of information.
Other responsibilities essential to this position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare contracts and negotiate changes to contractual agreements with Clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage and report on project performance to senior management
- Authorize project expenditures and procurement requisitions, i.e. purchase orders, invoices and expense claims within higher limits of authority
- Motivate project team staff to deliver quality results on time and on budget, and mentor others for success
- Working with the project superintendent to establish and maintain our strict health and safety culture and environmental programs
- Ensuring comprehensive project close-out
- Efficiently managing project meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- The ideal candidate will have a degree from an accredited university in a discipline relevant to project management, engineering, or equivalent, and a track record for leading large projects.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience MUST. Experience working in the environmental contracting industry desired.
- Exceptional time-management.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications.
- Ability to work independently.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Work well with others.
- Problem solving.
- Decisions making.
- Critical thinking.
- Job task planning and organizing.
- Computer proficient.
Work is primarily in an office environment but requires frequent travel to work sites throughout the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island, to monitor the progress of work and to meet with Site Superintendents and or Clients.
Must be willing to travel.
Langley, BC. Various Locations.
Competitive wages based off experience. To be discussed with potential applicants.
How to Apply:
Please send your résumé to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.