- Milestone Environmental Contracting Inc. is currently looking for a Project Administrator to fill an opening in our Langley, BC office.
- Assist with Pre-qualifications/Tenders/Proposals documentation
- Develop submission structure/organize proposal content
- Uploaded awarded estimates to Maestro for review by Project Manager
- Work closely with PM on Change Management processes for RFI/CCN submissions and follow up
- Work with PM + Site Supervisor for Subcontract /Purchase Order/Change Order creation and entry to Maestro
- Ensure flow down of Term & Conditions from Prime Contract through Subcontracts
- Obtain competitive price sourcing/obtain credit applications
- Confirm signed contracts are received and uploaded to Maestro
- Verify & collect end of project binders for Site Superintendents
- Meet submission deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review and approval
- Arrange for Bonding and/or Certificates of Insurance
- Support assignment to other projects as needed
- Set up client billing template in Maestro
- Receive, review and process field data including daily field packages with supporting backup, vendor invoices
- Verification of data entry for all project costs including labour and equipment
- Provide ongoing project status reports to Project Managers
- Create job cost accruals posting at month end
- Administrative work on job sites if required
Competitive wage based on level of study and experience.
How to Apply:
Please forward your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.