Looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to a growing organization? Look no further.
This is a position that requires a high energy individual with an all-star work ethic. The ability to follow established procedures and stay organized in a fast paced environment is a must.
Duties may include, but not be limited to:
- Provide day to day HR support in the areas of employee relations, HR administration and HR policy and compliance
- Work in partnership with managers through the full recruitment cycle and ensures an efficient and effective hiring process is being followed
- Responsible for coordinating job postings, candidate, interview scheduling, and offer letter generation
- Ensure effective onboarding and orientation of new employees, including health and safety training arrangements
- Responsible for all functions related to payroll processing, tracking and reconciliation for approximately 50 union and non union employees in multiple provinces
- Compliance reporting for payroll and maintenance of all employee records
- Employee Benefits and Group RRSP administration and reporting
- Vacation / absences administration
- Arrange for and maintain Security Clearances
- Corporate Security Officer (CSO)
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion college or university program
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) would be considered an asset
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP )certification would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of COR requirements would be considered an asset
- Minimum of 3 years similar experience in a similar HR role.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability in sound judgment, critical thinking & decision making
- Effective interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Above average computer literacy on Microsoft Office Suite required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience working in fast paced, dynamic environment and comfortable working with remote teams
- Construction environment related experience is an asset
To be discussed with potential applicants.
How to Apply:
Please send your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.